Sunday, July 13, 2008

The lawns do turn green!


I wanted to prove to my dad that the lawns do turn green in Wooodruff... I had to watch Ayden for a bit today and let him play in our little irrigation ditch in fron of our house... Probably not the best place for kids to swim, right after he got out a huge dead bird went floating down. So since we have lived here I have hated this bush, but this year it has blossomed a ton. I LOVE IT now. It has gotten so pretty. So now I just hate where it is located in our yard, but that can be changed. So here is our green lawn, I have planted a few flowers but they will probably be pretty next year.

I took a video of Ayden, I love the way he laughs after he catches the flower that I through in for him to catch. He is a cute little guy.

4 comments:

Megs said...

Cute house Kim! I didnt know that you had a blog. I added you guys to our list of blogger friends...its a small list, haha. Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I think your place looks awesome! It looks like you're on vacation!

DAVID & ELISSA said...

GIRL! You let that poor child play in dead bird infested water?
hahahah reminds me of the canal we played in by our house. He is cute!

Dawn said...

Losers!! You didn't even tell your own sister that you had a blog!! Love your pics of your place especially since I've never been there.