So on Saturday we woke up bright and early and went to get some hay, I decided that everyone could see how excting our lives are. I think the only person that will enjoy it is MY MOM!

I think that Jeremy looks so cute in his hat....

The last time we got hay Jeremy was coughing and choking from the alfalfa, so he wore a mask today... I laughed the whole time and refused to wear my mask, I loved taking pics of it though. It still makes me laugh looking at them.

Bogie loves Jeremy and I cant stand it, I will tell Bogie to come and he will run to Jeremy. Drives me nuts. So of course when Jeremy was on the hay so was Bogie.

This was my job.... Can I tell you that a huge dark cloud was over us and it was lightning and thundering.... I thought I was going to get electricuted! Jeremy said I wouldn't but he also wasnt the one standing up high during the storm.

I love Lance, he is so into everything that you do.... Kinda like Mr Ed. He always has to be where you are. He probably didnt care about us, he wanted the nice green hay. Sorry dude you have to wait for winter.
7 comments:
Kim, I also like to see what you have been doing. I tried to get Glenn and Eliza to start a blot. They won't. I have not be able to upload pictures for 8 days now. I hope I can soon. Keep blogging
You are such a cowgirl. I love it.
I love the mask! Sorry, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I guess what ever works. By the way I am now done with the second twilight book and hoping to get the third soon so I can start reading it!
So I have decided I want david to wear outfits like Jeremy! Cowboys are handsome! Hahaha Im being serious.
So i read the comment you got about the twilight series! Soooooo Good. Im on the third one now. I started the first one saturday night finished it sunday started the second one on monday and finished it so today I went and bought three and four im almost done with the third one, I can't stop reading them! Just amazing! Hahaha
Haha, that post was so cute! I loved all the stories about your animals. You are so funny kim. Hope to see you soon! Miss you guys
I think Jeremy looks hot in his mask! HAHA. You guys are true hicks. Gotta love it. Have you read book 4 of Twilight yet? I finished it and well... I won't give anything away. Luv u guys!
Thanks for leaving us a note! I am so jealous, I would love property to have animals on. How much property do you guys have? It is great to hear from you!
Post a Comment