Sunday, August 3, 2008

This one is for my Mom!

Tylee had fun spraying her sisters..... but she hated it when it was her turn to get sprayed.
Sage would fill those cups up with water and dump it on her sisters when they werent looking... kinda funny.
Buddy..... always doing what he does best, absolutley nothing.
Bogie will look at the camera always.... he was a much cuter puppy but we still love him.

So my mom was talking to me on the phone and asking why I dont really put much on the blog.... well we dont have kids, jeremy has been gone for two weeks and I just dont do much. She said she didnt care what I put on here as long as it showed what we did this weekend. So I forgot to take pictures of jeremy working in the barn, but that is no fun anyways. The girls down the road came over and we made a slipping slide if you can even call it that. The wind was blowing so hard, so it doesnt look like much. End of story is that they had fun, I had fun spraying them and all were happy. My mom also wanted to see the dogs. So they were just lounging around doing nothing. Hope this makes you happy mom. P.S. My mom is in Hawaii right now so I bet she doesnt even look at this for like a week.

5 comments:

shauna said...

The girls like looking at your pictures, too. My mom is the same way. She just wants to see what we have been doing. I feel bad for other people who look at my blog because it is just boring everyday stuff that we do.

Angelee said...

I didn't know you had a blog. good. I can check up on you now. Hope all is well.

Michael and Peggy Taylor Family said...

Yessss!!! Those pictures are great! I want everyone to know it is so fun looking at all the boring things you do! And even tho we are in hawaii, we are still technology sauvy...keep being boring, I love it!!--mom

Stephanie said...

Kim,
Hey it was great to see you the other day. Cute blog! I am glad I have another blog to check out. By the way, I love the book. I didn't want to put it down last night and go to bed. I think Rex was feeling a little neglegted. Oh well!

Erin said...

Thanks for taking the girls! They had tons of fun. You are a great friend. I like the new blog look, it's cute and I see you found the music, very cute.