I swear this was an old jail, but they were using it as a store so I was a little confused.
The building in the back of this horrid picture was the general store.
Um so there were lots of white dudes that dressed in this attire, Ya I just want to know how they would ride a horse comfortably???
Jeremy had me chasing this guy to get his buns, and then I turn around and he is laughing at me. I can only imagine what I looked like.
This guy was in charge of the candy canon. There were 3 canons that he would set off then the little kids would run out and collect the candy.
It was neat to experience Ft Bridger during this event because you can actually picture what it may have been like back in the day. People dressed in many different ways, so it helped my imagination a little.
The tall part on the right was an old ice house, the little red door in the middle was the chicken house and then on the left were the wagon stalls.
These were the milk house and wash house I believe.
This was a huge black powder canon. I figured my dad would like this pic. Im sure he wishes he could get one this big off of ebay.
These little girls were so cute, their dad would pull them in this covered wagon!The indians were my favorite, it was neat to see their cool outfits and to watch the little kids dance like their parents. I'm sure this happens to everyone who wants to take a pic, but it never fails that someone stands up or walks right in front of you. It was so annoying.
They also had bagpipers that walked around while they played. I love the bagpipes, Jeremy said that I could learn how to play them if I practiced when he was away. Oh how he loves me.
Here is a video of the candy canon. Jeremy recorded this one, he got mad because he doesnt know how to work the camera.
Well this was just a little glimpse of what our day was full of. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
LOL! These pictures are the best, I'm still laughing! I wish my house looked like the milk house, all white and clean looking, no weeds.
Your dad was all gah-gah over that canon and the candy canon. Don't be surprised if everyone gets a "candy canon" for Christmas!!
That guy with his white butt cheek hanging out was hot! It looked like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment