Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jeremy at his best!

I just wanted everyone to see why I love my husband so much! I know that the family will love to see this also. Jeremy always makes me laugh over the dumbest things. Here is an example.

P.S. The reason why I was just randomly taping this is because Jeremy got me a new DVD video recorder for my birthday... So he really cant be mad at me for putting this on the blog.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! Jeremy's drink looks delicious!! I love your giggling in the background, that was great.

Michael and Peggy Taylor Family said...

Wow! I think I'll go out and buy me some Slim Fast! :)

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Hahahah I love your Hubby!
Im so glad you two will be here soon. Oh and what is up with 2 cats! Hello don't you remember the devil cat mia? Mia ruined my love for cats for ever! But I do like stewart. The grey on is cute, I don't know about that white one. Looks like she is up to something. Im sure they will be great though. You and your animals! Poor jeremy.

Dawn said...

Slim fast? Are you on a diet Jer? That was definitely classic Jeremy, thanks for sharing Kim! I enjoyed your laughing as well.