Yesterday we celebrated Jeremy's 31st birthday. We of course did this by going to work. I am sure that he had a wonderful day out in the oil fields. When we got home we had home made sweet and sour chicken ( I finally mastered something and it tastes delicious) I made a Strawberry Jello cake and of course had to sing all by myself. It was very entertaining. I dont have any pictures because Jeremy is on a blog protest. I am not aloud to put pictures of him on the blog anymore unless they are approved. I hope you had a GREAT birthday Hubbie! I love you!
2 comments:
tell him blog protests are dumb!! But I'm pretty sure John would feel the same way if he had his way, but he doesn't :) Happy Birthday Jeremy.... Hope you guys are having a good time!
Happy Birthday little brother! I love you and hope you had a great day! The food sounds delicious Kim!!
Post a Comment