
So we decided this year that the GIFT would be:

Thats right a Remington 870 20 guage. We have to share for now, but when we get another then this one is officially mine and I get to sand it down and make it pink. Jeremy loves this thing though. He is already worried about the son we dont have yet having to shoot a pink shotgun, so he wants to buy another that is camo. He says you can never have enough guns. I think our next investment needs to be a gun safe. All in all we had a good anniversary and I cant wait for the many years that we have ahead of us.
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary Jeremy and Kim!!! That is a great anniversary gift!
That is a cute picture!!
Happy Anniversary! Times flies when your having fun! At least it seems like 1 year and not ten. I think your gun would look really cute pink! We wanted to get a gun safe also, but I think we are running out of room to put one.
3 years already. Holy cow. congratulations
Congratulations!!! yea I tell John, gun safe before the guns... but we already have the kids, that makes a difference!
Are we seriously related!!
You wanted a Shotgun?? Why not Jewelry or clothes or perfume?
Atleast your going to paint it pink! Hahaha I love that we are complete opposites....
Happy anniversary Chonger Family!
Happy Anniversary late. Your picture is beautiful. I got visiting teaching lined up for tuesday somewhat. I'll call you. Love the pictures.
congratulations! That is the funniest dream ever! We really want to come out there and visit you guys, we've been talking about it! If we can afford to, we totally will come out! Miss you!
Post a Comment