Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Early Birthday Sista! From CHONGER!

BREAKING NEWS: CHING CHING CHONGER NEWS REPORTER!

So this is for you sista! We wish we could have emailed it, but it wouldnt work. Jeremy is a little sad that the whole world is pretty much going to see this, but ohwell.

Just for everyone elses knowledge, when we were in Hawaii Jeremy was really good at speaking Chinese. Well not speaking Chinese but acting Chinese. So Elissa named him the Ching Chong Chonger. This video is in no way making fun, its just funny and its for lisa's birthday. She has been waiting a long time for this.

9 comments:

shauna said...

That is the best video ever! I love that you married him. By the way, it doesn't look like I am able to come out after all. I have no car available to me. It stinks!

Unknown said...

oh bummer i just left you a message on your blog at how excited i am. that is a bummer.

LaNell Brown said...

That was very funny, at least he got the thank you right:)

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Best birthday gift ever!! I have been watching it over and over and over. I was showing some friends last night and they were like oh did he serve in China!! Hahahah I was like uuhh no he is just amazing at being chinese!! Jeremy has made my birthday for ever! (I hope I get one every year! New tradition)

Stephanie said...

Jeremy cracks me up. We missed seeing you at the ranch yesterday.

Anonymous said...

That video was awesome... It would be even better though if Jeremy was dressed up in the picture below it and then did the Chinese bit. :)

Michael and Peggy Taylor Family said...

HAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAH. My stomach hurts I'm laughing soooo hard. That is priceless! Oh My Goodness!!!

Erin said...

Jeremy is so talented! :) That was good.

Tanja said...

This is hilarious! This runs in the Watts family...When I was 9 and stayed the summer in Kanosh with Grandpa and Grandma they took me to the Manti pageant. Someone got on the loud speaker asking if anyone spoke Chinese, they were needing a translator. Grandpa stood up, raised his hand and started talking in Chinese. I couldn't believe it!! Grandma was laughing so hard and finally told me he was faking. I was so bummed. I thought it sounded real!