Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

So its Easter and I decided that I would make a roast, home made rolls, and salad. This is the funny part, I have never made home made rolls in my entire life. I just knew I could do it though. This was the outcome.
**** These pictures are a reinactment, but this is really what happened when Jeremy tried them. *****
Little Bricks
Kim: Oh man you got to try these Jeremy!
Jeremy: Ok honey they couldnt be that bad.
Kim: You just wait and see.

Jeremy: UGH AH OH UGH OH
Kim: hahahahaha
Jeremy: What did you leave out?
So there you have it, I need practice. Jeremy quickly put the store bought rolls into the oven so we were still able to have rolls. HAPPY EASTER!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't think your rolls look that bad Kim. I have discovered that it takes a LOT of practice to make really good rolls. It was fun to see you guys for a little bit.

shauna said...

I'm intrigued...what did you do wrong? I have a really easy recipe for rolls if you are interested.

DAVID & ELISSA said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH!! Best reenactment ever! So Im going to copy you about the utah thing! KIM please come to hawaii and see us!(NOW!)

Unknown said...

Shauna I have no idea what I did wrong! I will take any recipes that you have. I need to practice my cooking.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Everything I do fails, BUt I finally accomplished rolls after 6 years of our marriage. they are a 1 hour roll recipe from start to finish. If I can make them you definately can. I will get it to you or post it on my blog. I bet they were good though.