It is cute and fun. I used to do it all the time. I don't do it as much now since there would be me and four kids all matching but I still have the girls match. He looks so cute. You look like you are back to normal already. hey, heidi started her own email but I don't have your email address for her to send you anything. She loves checking it for mail. It is 7:15 in the morning and she told me that she has already sent out 5 emails. she is such a loser but it is funny. so email her if you get the time. her email is hhtaylor6@gmail.com
Sooo cute.. I like when people dress the same. I do that with Davis sometimes and he thinks that I'am annoying but I don't have a baby to dress up like. Hahahah. Bowen is getting so big. Lets hangout soon. We miss you guys.
8 comments:
It is SUPER cute and fun! I've done that before. He is just adorable Kim!
So, cute! I love his little smile and you look great!
It is cute and fun. I used to do it all the time. I don't do it as much now since there would be me and four kids all matching but I still have the girls match. He looks so cute. You look like you are back to normal already. hey, heidi started her own email but I don't have your email address for her to send you anything. She loves checking it for mail. It is 7:15 in the morning and she told me that she has already sent out 5 emails. she is such a loser but it is funny. so email her if you get the time. her email is hhtaylor6@gmail.com
You look so cute, and so dang skinny. He is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him again. What a doll.
Sooo cute.. I like when people dress the same. I do that with Davis sometimes and he thinks that I'am annoying but I don't have a baby to dress up like. Hahahah. Bowen is getting so big. Lets hangout soon. We miss you guys.
* David...
Look how happy both of you are looking. Bowen looks so happy and content. Very sweet.
I didn't even know you were prego!!!! That is majorly exciting:) Congrats on your adorable new addition!
ps.. you look great!
Post a Comment