What we do to pass the time! This boy is sooooo spoiled, you turn your head for 1 min and he screams! So we play, sing, and walk all day long! He is getting so big, makes me sad. We love him and just love his personality.
Blake has a purple bumbo too! I always get excited when the kids get to the age where they entertain themselves. Poor Blake wants to be held and played with just as much but I don't have the time between the four kids. He ends up crying a lot. Enjoy only having one kid who gets so much attention.
5 comments:
Awww! His hair looks so dark!
Blake has a purple bumbo too! I always get excited when the kids get to the age where they entertain themselves. Poor Blake wants to be held and played with just as much but I don't have the time between the four kids. He ends up crying a lot. Enjoy only having one kid who gets so much attention.
Kim, he looks so much like Jermey. Curtis said that the movie crew really liked him.
He is so cute. How did the MOvie go for Bowen. Talk to ya soon.
I love him tooooo!
Post a Comment