Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday

I only have pictures of Bowens cake eating experience because I cant get my pictures off my camera and these are the only ones my mom has emailed to me.  But...  My baby is one, so crazy how fast that went. 
He wasnt a very happy camper when it was time for cake.  He was having way to much fun playing with cousins and his toys.




Even the site of a big cake didnt even make it better.



He was unsure of it at first, he kept looking at me like he couldnt believe we were just going to let him eat it.



This is how he ate the whole time, he wasnt to into devouring it.



My big 1 year old! 

Bowen had his 1 year check up and 4 shots, he was a trooper.  He wasn't feeling to great for the rest of the day but is doing much better.  I thought I would be smart and make Bowens appt in the morning and then my appt in the afternoon, but by the time we got to my appt bowen needed a major nap and was just not feeling so great.  But he did get to see his new brother or sister so that was exciting. 

1 year stats!!

Length: 29 inches- 25th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs 7oz- 5th percentile
Head Cir: 46 3/4cm- 70th percentile

We love our litte boy and are so excited for what the future brings.

1 comment:

shauna said...

I'm excited to get Blake and Bowen together. Although Blake is going to be a chunk next to BOwen. He was in the 90th percentile for height, 75th for weight and 80 for head size. But I was thinking about them playing just last night. I wonder if they will get along of if they will clash because they are so close in age.