She is here all, 6 lbs 13 oz, 18 inches of her. She arrived at 12:15 am on 11/13/11. She has the most dark hair ever and we just love her to pieces.
Doesn't he look so big now that he is a big brother. I sure love my little kiddos.
Congratulations but only one picture? I was exciting to see a bunch so as soon as you get a chance we will be waiting! She is so cute. I love the hair and the cheeks.
She is adorable. I love all her hair. Doesn't Bowen seem huge now that you have a newborn?
Love that little girl!! Ya seriously you need way more pictures!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations but only one picture? I was exciting to see a bunch so as soon as you get a chance we will be waiting! She is so cute. I love the hair and the cheeks.
She is adorable. I love all her hair. Doesn't Bowen seem huge now that you have a newborn?
Love that little girl!! Ya seriously you need way more pictures!!
Post a Comment