Thursday, February 24, 2011

I phone blogger!


I downloaded a new app on my phone so I can blog from anywhere. This is my test run of it. I already know I am not going to like it. It will only let's me upload 1 picture per post. (LAME).
Anyways, here is a picture of Bowen eating a chop stick. We decided to go to Tepanyaki, you sit around the grill and they cook for you. It kept Bowen entertained for a little bit. He enjoyed the napkins and utensils more than anything. I seriously look at this boy everyday and smile and just think he is the most perfect match for our family. He drives me nuts most days, he is very stubborn and independent. But I just love his cuteness and spunk. He has started this new thing if I lay on the floor he lays by me. This makes me so happy. He hates to snuggle, and he is just so busy all the time. So the past couple days have been movie days and we will just lay by each other. :)

No comments: