Friday, February 25, 2011

What Bowen has been up to!

 Basketball games:  Allie has had games at Westminster and we just love Allie so we have gone to cheer her on.  You can tell in the picture that Bowen just wants to go go go.  Crazy boy!
 Having fun at work:  he spends hours in this walker pulling everything he can get his hands on off the shelves.  Makes work that much harder now.
 Sleeping on the job:  this is what happens after the hrs of running in his walker.  He is a thumb sucker and I think it is so cute.
 Walking along everything:  He found the lemons, and the capri suns.
Trashing the house:  He will demolish anything he comes in contact with.  I give up on keeping my house clean haha.  Just kidding I still clean but just at the end of the day, so it can be torn apart in the morning.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I sure love that baby!!!! He's not looking so much like a baby anymore though!